Terms and Conditions – Kilkeel Credit Union – Facebook Competition
• The title of the prize draw is “Easter Hamper Draw”
- The prize draw will run from 10.04.2022 to 16.04.2022 inclusive.
• The prize draw closes on 16th April 2022 at 12 p.m.
• Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary
• One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received (the Valid Entry).
• The prize draw will take place on 16.04.2022 by entering all subscribers of our mailing list on a spreadsheet and selecting one at random by using a random number generator.
- The Organiser is Kilkeel Credit Union.
• The form of entry is through Mailchimp. The public will have to register on our mailing list, they can do so via a link on our Facebook page (https://bit.ly/2Ny1hRo) or via our website (www.kilkeelcreditunion.com)
• If you do not meet the criteria for entry outlined above, entry will be accepted by sending your name, address, contact telephone number and email address to Kilkeel Credit Union Prize Draw AT 20 Newry Street, Kilkeel, Co. Down, BT34 4DN, by 11am, 16th April 2022
If you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw you can write to us at Kilkeel Credit Union Prize Draw AT 20 Newry Street, Kilkeel, Co. Down, BT34 4DN by 11am on 16th April 2022. Providing us with your name, address, contact telephone number and email address. You should state clearly that you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw. All requests to be excluded from this prize draw must be received by 11 am on 16th April 2022.
• There is only one “Valid Entry” per person allowed. We will ensure all entries are recorded and verified. We will ensure everyone who has entered has been checked twice, adhered to the conditions and their names recorded on our IT systems.
• Kilkeel Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data, for further information please refer to our Prize Draws and Competitions Privacy Notice, available on our website or upon request.
• The prize is as follows:
• 1 x Hamper of assorted goods.
• The prize is as described. The prize is non-transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
• The winners will be notified via our Facebook page and Email.
• All extra expenses incurred by the winner are their own responsibility.
• If the prize is declined or unclaimed for whatever reasons after 5 working days from
Notification the prize may no longer be available to that person without any liability to Kilkeel Credit Union. A winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
• Kilkeel Credit Union does not accept any responsibility for a winner being unable to take up his/her prize
• The prize winner will, on acceptance of the prize, be requested to participate in publicity for broadcast or publishing purposes (at no fee) at a venue as determined by Kilkeel Credit Union and will have the right to refuse to do so.
• By accepting the prize, you agree to make certain information publicly available on the Kilkeel Credit Union website and in such other marketing material as we may deem necessary.
• Insofar as is permitted by law, Kilkeel Credit Union will not in any circumstances be
responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Kilkeel Credit Union. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Unless you have specifically requested to receive further information from Kilkeel Credit Union your personal details will only be used by Kilkeel Credit Union for the purposes of administering this prize draw and will be destroyed afterwards.
• The prize draw is open to the board members, supervisors, volunteers, staff and their families, of Kilkeel Credit Union
• If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Kilkeel Credit Union may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
• Kilkeel Credit Union reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
• The decision of Kilkeel Credit Union in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize draw will be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland.