Whether you’re dreaming of a new car, a boat or a truck, or a holiday, or windows – then you might be in luck!
Talk to us today about our range of monster loans. Because for all of your dreams that are big, small or strange, we’ve got you covered with our monster loan range.
Imagine – A straight-forward loan, with no sneaky conditions.
Imagine – A loan from a lender at the heart of your community.
Imagine – A loan with built in insurance, at no cost to you.
The Credit Union – Imagine More
Get a Credit Union Loan
Our loans have straightforward terms and conditions, do not carry any hidden fees or charges, and are offered with flexible repayment options.
Home Improvement Loans
Back To School Loans
Our Loan Policy
The two most important things about a loan are being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Kilkeel Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Why a Kilkeel Credit Union Loan is different:
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this.
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
Our loan rate of 12.68%* means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Kilkeel Credit Union.
*For a £500, 1 year variable interest rate loan, with weekly repayments of £10.25, an APR of 12.68%, the total amount payable by the member will be £537.41.
**Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
MAKE YOUR HARD EARNED SAVINGS WORK FOR YOU…
We are now offering a secured loan for any purpose at 6%**, provided the loan balance matches or is less than the balance of your savings. A Secured Loan with Kilkeel Credit Union makes sense in more ways than one:
- No risk – with your savings there to completely cover the loan repayment in full, you never have to worry about how to afford it, only how best to spend it!
- Keep your savings (and insurances) intact – it can take years to build up your savings, and we want you to keep a hold of them if you can! Not only will it give you more borrowing power in the future if you need it, but they will continue to benefit from the free savings protection given by Kilkeel Credit Union to all members.
**For a £500, 1 year variable interest rate loan, with weekly repayments of £10.25, an APR of 6.18%, the total amount payable by the member will be £515.03
How do I apply for a loan?
To begin with you have to be a member of Kilkeel Credit Union. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and complete an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
Contact us for a
Please get in touch below and our customer service team will be in touch withy you regarding booking an appointment to discuss your loan further.
Submit A Loan Enquiry
**By hitting “Submit” you consent to Kilkeel Credit Union processing your personal data in order to contact you in relation to this enquiry.
Kilkeel Credit Union retains and processes personal data submitted on this form as set out in our Privacy Statement which can be viewed here. You have a right to withdraw your consent to such processing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Privacy Statement for other rights.